Cacao Almond Superfood Ball Mix 2 pack (makes 48)
2 for $35 Offer ... Cacao Almond Superfood Ball Mix ... 2 x 450gmSame product, BIG SAVINGS, GREAT VALUE when you buy 2 x 450gm. Makes approx 48 balls.
Make our uniquely delicious and healthy protein superfood balls in just minutes. Simply add your own coconut oil and preferred sweetener to make your very own healthy snacks. Delicious, Quick and oh so Easy!! Vacuum packed for long lasting freshness. (2 x 450gm Mix for $30 - Normally $18.95 ea.)
* 100% All Natural Organic Ingredients
* Vegan Friendly, Gluten/Dairy Free
* Simply add your own Coconut Oil & Sweetener
* Made with Nutrient-Dense Superfoods
* Cert Organic Maqui, Cacao, Chia, Hemp Seeds, Almond Meal, Coconut
* Delicious, Healthy & Convenient Snack Option
* High Protein, Healthy Fats, No Added Sugar
* Nutritious Training & Energy Fuel
* No added Sugar except what you sweeten with, Low GI - helps fill you up and reduce sugar cravings
* Easily add some – or more – of your other favourite superfoods; Hemp Seeds, Goji Berry, Maca, Nuts, Pea Protein etc ... and simply add a bit more coconut oil to combine.
* Vacuumed Packed for long lasting freshness of ingredient nutrients.
1. Add 1/2 to 2/3 Cup liquid Cert Org Coconut Oil (minimum). Increase depending on quantity of additional ingredients you may add, or preference for increased serve of coconut oil and more moist superfood balls per serve.
2. Add 1/4 - 1/3 Cup Agave/Maple/Molasses/Dextrose/Honey/Rice Malt Syrup (or combination of) or your preferred sweetener, can adjust this to suit your taste also.
3. Add/Mix well until ingredients are well combined and moistened, and a tspnful holds together when squeezed into a ball.
It should easily stay formed in a ball. If it falls apart at this point, or appears too dry, add more coconut oil. (If you accidentally add too much oil, balls will likely absorb it all as they set - but for example if you add a little too much oil; make as normal and keep them stored in fridge ... or added a lot too much oil; you can add extra coconut, cacao, almond meal, flaxmeal, chia seed or pea protein to help absorb it. If you choose not to add any other ingredients, they'll still set in the fridge, and will be deliciously moist and rich in healthful coconut oil, and almost fudge like in consistency once set. You may need to chill to mix slightly and then form into balls in this scenario.)
4. Squeeze/roll spoonfuls of combined mix into 2cm balls.
NB. Chia and other dry ingredients absorb the oil as they set, plus the balls set harder in fridge due to the coconut oil. Some people prefer them harder, some softer - you can make them to suit your own tastes by adjusting the coconut oil component. If you plan on carrying them around for extended periods out of the fridge or cooler bag (in your gym bag or as snack in handbag etc) we suggest you make them slightly firmer (as per original recipe) so the oil doesn't soften too much when they warm slightly outside of the fridge. Remember, the dry ingredients will absorb the oil as they set so if the mix is initially quite moist that's ok. Secondly, coconut oil starts to soften and liquify above 25 degrees C, but this will only be an issue if you use a lot of extra oil; say 3/4 - 1 cup instead of 1/2 cup as per the original mix/recipe.
5. If you like, roll ball in coconut, cacao powder, ground chia, almond meal, cacao nibs etc if desired.
6. Refrigerate to harden, and store in fridge. Makes 24-30+ balls - of course this varies according to extra ingredients added.